Updated May 2015
When you sign up with Lost Signal Networks - you agree to our Acceptable Use Policy, which outlines what we do and don't allow on our services.
Any accounts found violating this policy may be terminated without warning in accordance with our Terms Of Serivce.
You may not:
- host any "Warez" or "Serialz" sites on our services that distribute copyrighted material illegitimately
- host any sort of Child Pornography in any form as deemed by local laws
- host a site that solely incites violence, harassment or hate speech in others against a person or group of people or that violates any national security regulations
- host any "Phishing" or any e-commerce sites that violate consumer protection laws, eg.: pyramid schemes
- host any sort of malware in any form. As a customer you are responsible for your account security, network and software security, etc. Accounts hosting malware will be immediately suspended and charged an hourly fee for removing infections.
- host any sites that are any way illegal under your own (the webmaster) or our jurisdiction
- BitTorrent is not allowed on our Shared services, KVM Cloud and Dedicated users are responsible for traffic utilization, and for any copyright complaints. Multiple DMCA/copyright related complaints will result in termination.
- host any sort of proxy on Shared services, or an unsecured proxy (including VPN) on a KVM Cloud instance or Dedicated Server.
- attempt to, or access any servers, accounts, or content you are not authorized to access. Users violating this policy immediately forfeit all services and be barred from establishing further services.
- use our services to send any 'bulk' or 'spam' e-mail - Violating this policy will result in immediate account termination.
- use our services to harm any other person or system in any way
- interfere with any operation of any of our systems in a negative way, eg.: flooding or crashing a system
- host any content that violates the privacy of a certain person or group
- host any scripts that are capable of "denial of service" sort of attacks against us or any other system or network.
- perform activities like penetration testing originating from our network
- Pornography is allowed as regulated by United States law, you are required to have the proper registration as needed to operate.
- BitTorrent trackers must be authorized. Unauthorized BitTorrent trackers will be terminated.
- Any external services we assist in providing you will be held under their respective policies. Please check these policies before use.
- IRC networks are allowed on our service, they may not provide any botnet-related services, such as 'C&C' (command and control) bots, or host botnets on the networks, IRC networks that are victim of multiple DoS attacks may be suspended.
- We allow ONLY TRANSACTIONAL AND PERSONAL/BUSINESS MAIL to originate from our network. Deliberately sending bulk e-mail will result in the immediate termination of your service.
- Anonymous FTP is not allowed on shared accounts without permission.
- IRC bots and servers are only allowed on our KVM and Dedicated solutions.